Starting a Business Internationally
Growing a business is easy with networking. Here are a few tips to help you:
1. Be generous. Provide free booklets, connections, help and advice. The more you give, the more you will receive.
2. Be visible. Get a website, start a blog, write a book, join and attend clubs, net works and conferences, give talks and workshops and have effective branding that gets you noticed.
3. Be passionate. If you truly love what you do for a living then your enthusiasm will convince others you are doing a good job. This will make you memorable and help you to get referrals.
4. Be local and global. Grow your network everywhere and remember everyone is useful.
5. Be kind. Nurture your network by keeping in touch, saying thank you for referrals that turn into business now and again. Buy people lunch occasionally and stay in touch