Privacy Collection Statement
COM Marketing Group Pty Ltd ATF COM Comparisons Unit Trust (ABN 65 238 791 233) operates Relocating.com.au website is a privately owned business registered in the State of NSW . Relocating.com.au is the owner of the registered domain name www.relocating.com.au. This statement sets out the policies on collecting and handling personal information on the relocating.com.au web site.
Relocating.com.au is in the business of a relocation Directory which provides a database of relocation specialties. It is of the utmost importance to relocating.com.au that people whom visit & interact with our web site retain the privacy required to protect all the interests & identity of those who wish to remain anonymous.
Your personal information
Personal information held by relocating.com.au may include your name, current and previous addresses, telephone number/mobile phone number, e-mail address, bank account or credit card details, and the business details of customers and suppliers and their dealings with relocating.com.au.
Occasionally, you may need to provide personal information about other individuals to the relocating.com.au (e.g. about your authorised representatives). If so, we rely on you to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to us and advise them that we can be contacted for further information.
Personal information is collected by relocating.com.au to enable us to provide you with the products and services you have requested and to assist us improve our products and services. If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the products and services you require, or a high level of service.
How we collect information
Personal information may be collected directly from you such as through an application (including submitted online, by email, by mail, by phone or in person) for products or services or through your completion of entry forms for incentives conducted by us (including entries submitted online, by email, by mail, by phone or in person), indirectly from you such as through monitoring your usage of products and services (e.g. the collection of information of your usage of our website including through cookies), or from other members of relocating.com.au or third parties such as credit reporting agencies, your representatives, or consumers.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
1. provide the products and services you require, through the internet
2. administer and manage those products and services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
3. inform you of ways the products and services provided to you could be improved
4. conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud
5. market, research and develop our products and services
6. gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with a better service
7. maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems
8. to allow us to identify our customers via usernames and passwords and to interpret customers' pre-stored attributes and parameters for using features and functions of the relocating.com.au web site, and
9. comply with any laws.
Relocating.com.au provides products and services via our website. When you visit our site, our web servers record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information assists us to improve the structure of our websites and monitor their performance.
In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. relocating.com.au extends the same privacy protection to your personal information, whether gathered via cookies or from other sources. Most internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies; however you can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of our websites or take advantage of the improved website experience that cookies offer.
Relocating.com.au also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IP addresses are assigned to computers on the internet to uniquely identify them within the global network. relocating.com.au collects and manages IP addresses as part of the service of providing internet session management and for security purposes.
Your personal information is also collected to promote and market other products or services which we consider may be of interest to you.
When we disclose your personal information
For the purposes set out above we may disclose your personal information between members of the relocating.com.au or to organisations outside relocating.com.au. These organisations include:
1. third party organisations engaged to enable us to provide or manage the services we provide you such as customer enquiries and database maintenance, mailing systems, billing and debt-recovery functions, information technology services, marketing, and website usage analysis
2. your representatives (e.g. your authorised representatives or legal advisors)
3. credit reporting and fraud checking agencies
4. credit providers for credit related purpose such as creditworthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing
5. government and regulatory authorities as required by law
6. our professional advisors including our accountants, auditors, and lawyers, and
7. Organisations involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables) or managing our corporate risk and funding functions (e.g. securitisation).
Relocating.com.au takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Third party sites
You may click-through to third party sites from our site in which case we recommend that you refer to the privacy statement of the sites you visit. This Collection Statement only applies to the relocating.com.au web site only and relocating.com.au assumes no responsibility for information and content of third party sites.
You may click-through to third party sites from our sites in which case we recommend that you refer to the privacy statement of the sites you visit. This Collection Statement only applies to relocating.com.au web site only and relocating.com.au assumes no responsibility for information and content of third party sites.
You can access your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. relocating.com.au reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information.
Help us to ensure we hold accurate information
Relocating.com.au takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information relies to a large extent on the information you provide. We recommend that you:
1. let us know if there are any errors in your personal information, and
2. Keep us up to date with changes to personal information, such as your name or phone number, by contacting us.
How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please email email@example.com
Further information on privacy is available at the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner website www.privacy.gov.au